Terms and conditions
For all your orders in the context of centralapparel.nz and all sub domains (Web Stores) Central apparel, is your contracting partner. All services from Central apparel to the customer are carried out based on the general terms and conditions given below. These underlie all offers and agreements between Central apparel and the customer and are accepted for the duration of the whole business relationship. Opposing or deviating conditions of the buyer are only binding if Central apparel has agreed to them in writing.
1. The products contained on the website, in Central apparel Stores, and in affiliated Web Stores represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with Central apparel.
2. By filling out and sending an order form on the internet, the customer makes a binding offer for a contract of sale or, as the case may be, a contract for work and materials. Central apparel sends an order confirmation via e-mail to the customer. The order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the offer, but shall only acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by Central apparel. The contract is only accepted when Central apparel approves the ordered product, and notifies the customer of this.
3. Central apparel reserves the right to reject any received orders for any reason with notice to the customer.
4. The contract ends with the complete delivery to the customer supplied address through Central apparels shipment provider. If there is an interruption of delivery, and Central apparel fails to cover a congruent substitute transaction in a business reasonable timeframe, the customer shall be informed immediately about the non-availability of the service. If the case of the customer having already paid, then the funds paid shall be refunded.
Delivery / Shipment
1. The product will be shipped within ten working days at the latest. In most cases, goods are shipped within two-five working days. Delivery times will vary between locations.
Within New Zealand
Typical, delivery times are two-five working days, but can take up to three weeks in certain circumstances. If you have not received your order after six working days, please contact us directly.
Orders outside New Zealand can take two-five weeks to arrive. Some countries may charge additional Tax upon products arriving to shore. Central apparel accepts no responsibility for this, and any additional cost must be covered by the customer. As the majority of our web orders are small in size and dollar amount, we believe this should not be a common occurrence. If you have any further concerns, please contact your countries Customs Department.
2. Delivery shall be conducted by a shipment service provider chosen by Central apparel. The customer has to pay standard shipping costs which may depend on order value, and where the order is shipped to.
All prices listed on centralapparel.nz and all sub domains (Web Stores) are in New Zealand Dollars, and include GST. For up-to-date currency exchange rates, please visit xe.com. Any refunds will also be made in New Zealand dollars, regardless of varying exchange rates.
1. All of our credit card transactions are processed through our payment gateway, and handled by The National Bank of New Zealand, in a secure payment gateway. Central apparel do not receive or keep any records of credit card details.
2. All payments must be made immediately. Central apparel will never dispatch an order before payment has cleared.
Copyrights to Print Designs, Release from Liability
1. If the customer uploads their own design or influences the product in any other way, the customer assures Central apparel that text and design are free from any third-party rights. The costs for possible infringements of copyright, personal rights or naming rights are to be borne completely by the customer, in this case. The customer also assures that by individualisation of the product he does not infringe upon any other third-party rights.
2. The customer releases Central apparel from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, as far as the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall promptly reimburse Central apparel for all defence costs and other damages resulting from any such action.
3. In the case of Web Stores, any design uploaded by the store owner remains property of the store owner. By uploading a design, the store owner is giving Central apparel rights only to print the design upon request and payment of either the store owner or another paying customer. Central apparel promise never to use an uploaded design for any other purpose than printing or the promoting of the design through the Central apparel Stores and related Web Store.
Central apparel uses personal data of the customer for appropriate purposes and according to statutory regulations. The personal data given (i.e. name, e-mail address, mailing address, bank details) for ordering products are used by Central apparel for fulfilment and handling of the contract. This data is treated confidentially by Central apparel and is not given to any third parties who are not part of the ordering, delivery and payment procedures. The customer shall be entitled to access information on the personal data which Central apparel has saved about them free of charge. Moreover, they are entitled to the correction of incorrect data, and the blocking and deletion of their personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
Right To Refuse Sale
Central apparel reserves the right to refuse the sale of any content they deem inappropriate. This includes, but is not limited to material of the following nature: Racist, Offensive, Pornographic, Satanic, Abusive, Slanderous, Gang-related or Sadistic.
[Version 1.0 July 2022, © Central Apparel]